Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disease that primarily affects the bone and cartilage in the joints, especially the weight bearing joints such as knee, lower back, and neck. As we age, the hormones change. Wear and tear condition begins from the gradual breakdown of cartilage due to repetitive stress or overuse through the years. The cartilage wears away, bone start to rub against each other, leading to inflammation, pain, and stiffness in the affected joints.
By using a unique blend of natural herbs, Bridge Continent's Joint Health – Osteo Strength offers a natural approach to addressing the underlying root causes, in addition to managing the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Stay active and enjoy a more fulfilling quality of life!
Joint Health – Osteo Strength helps:
- Osteoarthritis pain such as lower back pain, knee pain, neck pain, stiffness, etc.
- Nighttime urination, urine urgency
- Fatigue, depression
- Decreased sex drive
- Poor memory
- For seniors about 60 years old, take 3-6 rounded scoops at a time, based on body weight (100~200lbs), dissolve in a small amount of warm water, 2~3 times a day, 2 hours after meal
- For adults, take 4 ~ 7 scoops at a time based on body weight (100 ~ 200+ lbs), dissolve in a small amount of warm water. 2~3 times a day for those needed. 1 ~ 2 hours after a meal.
- Use with quality nutrition practices, regular exercise, and healthy lifestyle habits.
120g herbal granules, 5:1 strength, made from only 100% natural herbs, vegan friendly.
This product contains maltodextrin. Customers with severe gluten sensitivities should exercise judgment in consuming this product.
This product contains calcium. Do not take if a person has kidney stone or gall stone. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant or lactating, please seek advice from a qualified health care professional.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Do not use it if the safety seal is broken.
The statements on this page have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Follow us on social media: